Answered By: Mark Giffen Last Updated: May 28, 2020 Views: 133
As of May 28th, Zimmerman Library, Centennial Science and Engineering Library, the Fine Arts and Design Library, and the Parish Memorial Library buildings are still closed. Please see our libguide for information about services offered during Limited Operations.
Print and archival collections:
- Available for use inside library buildings
- Borrowing items: see Community Borrowers Policy for requirements and reciprocal agreements with other institutions
- Visit the service desk at any library
- Bring a laptop! You can access wi-fi Internet connection
- Don't have a laptop? 1-hr guest computers are available. See Library Computer Use Policy for requirements
NMCAL Passport Plus service:
- Available to faculty, staff and graduate students with a current status at an NMCAL institution
- See Visiting Scholars for more info
Spaces and events:
- Most exhibits and events are open to the public
*Note: Visiting researcher services do not include certain privileges. See Visiting Scholars for more details.