Answered By: Adrienne Warner Last Updated: Sep 08, 2017 Views: 6
Answered By: Adrienne Warner
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2017 Views: 6
Print and archival collections:
- Available for use inside library buildings
- Borrowing items: see Community Borrowers Policy for requirements and reciprocal agreements with other institutions
- Visit the service desk at any library
- Bring a laptop! You can access wi-fi Internet connection
- Don't have a laptop? 1-hr guest computers are available. See Library Computer Use Policy for requirements
NMCAL Passport Plus service:
- Available to faculty, staff and graduate students with a current status at an NMCAL institution
- See Visiting Scholars for more info!
Spaces and events:
- Most exhibits and events are open to the public
*Note: Visiting researcher services do not include certain privileges. See Visiting Scholars for more details.