Answered By: Marcy Botwick
Last Updated: Feb 09, 2024     Views: 14

The Jim and Mary Lois Friday Hulsman Graduate Commons is a space for graduate study and support located in the basement of Zimmerman Library. It can be accessed by currently enrolled graduate students using their Lobo Card in the reader at the commons door. Graduate students having issues accessing the space with their Lobo IDs can call the University Libraries Dean’s office at 505-277-4241.

Related FAQS