Answered By: Heather Maez Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 55
The Centennial Science & Engineering Library offers two RICOH 360 degree cameras for checkout.
Cameras may be checked out for a 3-day period (with the option to renew).Tripods are also available for checkout.
- RICOH Theta V: 4K 360 degree camera (takes video and/or still photos) comes with a special attachable 3D microphone
- RICOH Theta S: HD (1080p) 360 degree camera (takes video and/or still photos) comes with various devices to attach camera to bike helmet or handlebars.
More information on how to use cameras and software can be found at https://libguides.unm.edu/thetav
Centennial Library also has a 4k camera for in library use within DEN 2:
- Sony 4K Handycam FDR-Ax53 16.6 mega pixels. This can be checked out for 3 hours. Included is a tripod, microphone, USB cable (for downloading files), and HDMI cable for playing videos directly from camera.
*Must have a valid UNM Lobocard and a library account in good standing.
Other camera rental equipment options available on campus can be found at:
- FYI.... the Photography area in the Department of Art does not rent out equipment to anyone other than students who are enrolled in the Art Program and are taking a photography course.
- Thank you for your comment. We have edited the information for clarification.