Answered By: Kyle Nelson Last Updated: Jul 26, 2019 Views: 131
UNM students, faculty and staff can authorize someone over 18 to pick up, check out, and renew non-ILL books.
Authorizing borrower initiates this process:
- Go to a main campus library service desk with your proxy borrower
- Complete a Proxy Authorization Form
- Present your current Lobo Card
- Proxy borrower presents their photo ID
- Proxy receives a Proxy Borrower Card
For check out: the proxy must present the Proxy Borrower Card and their own photo ID.
*Note: Proxy Borrower Cards are good for 1 year.