Answered By: Heather Maez Last Updated: Jan 09, 2019 Views: 214
Answered By: Heather Maez
Last Updated: Jan 09, 2019 Views: 214
Borrowing limits and periods vary:
- UNM students, staff and faculty: 200 books
- Graduate and University Honors students, faculty, staff can keep them for 1 semester and have 6 renewals.
- Undergraduate students can keep them for 60 days and have 2 renewals.
- Community Borrowers Card (CBCs) holders may check out up to 15 books and can keep them for 30 days with 2 renewals for 2 weeks each.
- UNM Alumni: may check out up to 20 items total and keep them for 45 days with 2 renewals for 2 weeks each.
- All library patrons may check out up to 5 DVDs and video recordings and keep them for 5 days with 2 renewals.