Answered By: Mel Ribas
Last Updated: Jan 30, 2019     Views: 61

Students with a disability can register with the Accessibility Resource Center

Faculty and staff can register with the Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO).


Once registered, accommodations can include:

  • Paging books and other hard-copy materials from library collections
  • Assistance with accessing digital library collections and resources
  • Reformatting of digital library collections and resources (in collaboration with ARC staff)


The Accessible Study Room is located in the southeast corner of Zimmerman Library and houses various assistive devices provided by the Accessibility Resources Center (ARC).

Related FAQS