Answered By: Heather Maez Last Updated: May 18, 2020 Views: 486
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Limited Operations Update
The library is currently closed to the public. You may still access online collections as noted below.
Print and archival collections:
- Available for use inside library buildings
- Borrowing items:
- Bring a laptop! You can access wi-fi Internet connection
- Don't have a laptop? 1-hr guest computers are available
- See Library Computer Use Policy for requirements
- Search El Portal, a collection of databases for use from home provided by the New Mexico State Library and our A-Z Databases available to Community Researchers.
Spaces and events:
- Most exhibits and events are open to the public
*Note: Visiting researchers (faculty, staff, and graduate students) currently affiliated with NMCAL institutions may be able to participate in NMCAL Passport Plus. See Visiting Scholars for more info!