Answered By: Lucia Katz Last Updated: Mar 20, 2020 Views: 64
Coronavirus/Covid-19 Limited Operations Update
While physical videos cannot be accessed at this time, you can still use our streaming option below to access many videos online. Databases such as Kanopy have made many more videos freely available for the time being.
DVDs can be checked out for 5 days with two renewals. To find a DVD:
- Start at library.unm.edu
- Enter title or keywords in the quick search box
- Use the Limit by Source Type left sidebar
- Click Show More and choose Videos
Streaming is available on databases, including film, opera, dance:
- Go to the library homepage
- Click on the Databases button
- Click on the By type dropdown menu
- Choose Video
- Click on the arrow to the left of the database title to read a description
Note: Many business videos can be streamed through the Business Source Complete database.