Answered By: Stephanie Akau Last Updated: Dec 07, 2018 Views: 237
Answered By: Stephanie Akau
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2018 Views: 237
Your Loboca$h balance is your library printing balance.
To check it online:
- Visit lobocard.unm.edu
- Click Manage Loboca$h Account
- Click I'm New Here if you've never checked your Loboca$h account balance before.
- If you have already set up an account for this site, enter your UNM number and password
- Follow the prompts to register to use the online LoboCard service
- Log in
- Click Manage Account Home
- Loboca$h credit can be used for printing in the Library
Wēpa Account Balance:
View and deposit funds to your Wēpa account either at the print station or at the Wēpa website using a credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Instructions on how to deposit funds into your Wēpa account can be found here.
- You can login directly to your Wēpa account here.
- To get started, select University of New Mexico from the School pulldown menu.