Answered By: Adrienne Warner
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2017     Views: 11


  • Zimmerman government documents are housed in the Zimmerman basement
  • Centennial documents are housed on LL1


To find in the catalog:

  • Start at
  • Enter search terms in the Quick Search box
  • Limit the results as necessary:
    • Library: UNM Main Campus Libraries
    • Topic: Government Documents


*Note: Help is available! Ask us or visit Zimmerman's government documents department.

Related FAQS