Answered By: Adrienne Warner Last Updated: Jan 31, 2017 Views: 13
Peer-reviewed articles are scholarly in that they focus on research and are published in journals.
The library pays for database subscriptions that have tons of peer-reviewed articles.
Find peer-reviewed articles in Academic Search Complete:
- Start at library.unm.edu
- Click on the A database tile in the A-Z buffet of tiles
- Click on Academic Search Complete
- You will need to log in with your Net ID and password if you are off-campus
- Below the search box, check the box under Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals
- Conduct your search using keywords
*Note: There are many more databases that have peer-reviewed articles.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if an article is peer-reviewed or not. We can help! Call, chat, text, email, or stop in and talk with a librarian.
NCSU Libraries produced the video below. Thanks, NCSU!