Answered By: Debbie Kozerski
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2017     Views: 81

UNM students, faculty and staff can authorize someone over 18 to pick up, check out, and renew non-ILL books.

Authorizing borrower initiates this process:

  • Go to a main campus library service desk with your proxy borrower
  • Complete a "Proxy Authorization Form"
  • Present your current Lobo Card
  • Proxy borrower presents their photo ID
  • Proxy receive a Proxy Borrower Card

For check out: the proxy must present the Proxy Borrower Card and his own photo ID.

*Note: Proxy Borrower Cards are good for 1 year.

Related FAQS