Answered By: William Kinney Last Updated: Aug 17, 2017 Views: 31
UNM students, faculty and staff can authorize someone over 18 to pick up, check out, and renew non-ILL books.
Authorizing borrower initiates this process:
- Go to a main campus library service desk with your proxy borrower
- Complete a "Proxy Authorization Form"
- Present your current Lobo Card
- Proxy borrower presents their photo ID
- Proxy receive a Proxy Borrower Card
For check out: the proxy must present the Proxy Borrower Card and his own photo ID.
*Note: Proxy Borrower Cards are good for 1 year.