Answered By: Heather Maez
Last Updated: May 09, 2017     Views: 104

If you already have a bill on your account and do not have the book anymore:

  • Check your myUNM account to pay OR
  • Consider buying a replacement copy (by matching ISBN number)
    • Follow instructions on link below


If you still have the book:

  • Return it ASAP to the front desk of the library where you checked it out to avoid collections or a block on your Bursar's account


Ask for a member of the library's billing team:

  • In-person at the desk
  • Chat, text
  • Call (505) 277-9100


*Note: Additional processing fees may apply.

Related FAQS