Answered By: Heather Maez Last Updated: May 16, 2017 Views: 68
Answered By: Heather Maez
Last Updated: May 16, 2017 Views: 68
Borrowing limits and periods vary:
- UNM students, staff and faculty: 200 books
- Graduate and University Honors students, faculty, staff can keep them for 1 semester and have 6 renewals.
- Undergraduate students can keep them for 60 days and have 2 renewals.
- Community Borrowers Card (CBCs) holders may check out up to 10 books and can keep them for 14 days with 2 renewals.
- All library patrons may check out up to 5 DVDs and video recordings and keep them for 5 days with 2 renewals.