Answered By: Heather Maez Last Updated: Aug 17, 2016 Views: 11
Answered By: Heather Maez
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2016 Views: 11
For online access:
- Go to the library homepage
- Perform search
- Use the Format limiter on the left side pane
- Check the box(es) Archival material and / or Visual. You may need to click See All to view this option.
- Browse and search NM Digital Collections
For access to the physical items:
- Visit the Center for Southwest Research inside Zimmerman Library
- Request material at the service desk in the Anderson Reading Room
*Note: All CSWR items remain inside the Anderson Reading Room during use.