Answered By: Brett Nafziger Last Updated: Aug 14, 2017 Views: 240
Answered By: Brett Nafziger
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2017 Views: 240
To reserve a group study room:
- Start from library.unm.edu click the quick link Reserve a Room.
- Select the library where you want to reserve a group study room.
- Select the date when you want to reserve the room from the calendar.
- Select the room you would like to reserve and select the time(s) you want the room. Click the Submit Time slots button.
- Enter your UNM NetID and Password and click the red Login button.
- Click the Continue button on the next page if you agree with the terms & conditions for reserving the room and want to continue with reserving the space.
- Fill out the registration form with your information.**
- Confirm your booking by clicking the Submit my Booking button.
- A confirmation screen will display your booked room, approved times, and if any of the times were rejected. Click the Log Out button to end your session.
**Note: You can add a group name that will aid any other group members in finding what room you reserved from here.