Answered By: Brett Nafziger Last Updated: Jan 31, 2017 Views: 118
Answered By: Brett Nafziger
Last Updated: Jan 31, 2017 Views: 118
To reserve a group study room:
- From the library homepage click the quick link Reserve a Room.
- Select the library you where you want to reserve a group study room.
- Select the date when you want to reserve the room from the calendar.
- Select the room you would like to reserve and click each green box that corresponds with a time you want the room. Click the Continue button.
- Click the Submit Time slots button on the next page.
- Enter your UNM NetID and Password and click the red Login button.
- Fill in the forms required information (your name and email, what your UNM affiliation is, and what is you major department of study). If you want you can add a study group name that will appear on the library's public room reservation page so other people in your group can know which room you reserved.
- Confirm your booking by clicking the Submit my Booking button.
- A confirmation screen will display with which times were booked and if any of the times were rejected. Click the Log Out button to end your session.
- Some study rooms are kept locked; keys for locked study rooms can be checked out from the library service desks.