Answered By: Adrienne Warner Last Updated: Jun 19, 2017 Views: 30
To troubleshoot being prompted to log in to search the catalog:
- Click click the "Continue and log in later if necessary" link at the bottom of the pop-up window
To troubleshoot logging in to databases and journals:
- Verify your affiliation in the UNM Directory
- Search for and click on your name to verify that you have a current location of Main, HSLIC, or UNMH
- Determine NetID validity. Are you able to log in to your Lobomail account?
- Try your search and authentication in different browsers
- Try getting into more than one database to help pinpoint access restrictions
- Contact us
To troubleshoot logging in to your library account:
- Start at the homepage
- Click the red "Renew My Books" button
- Click blue "set/resest password"
- Enter your 9-digit banner number (or "D..." number for community users)
- Check your email for a link to follow to reset password
*Note: Your library account password is not necessarily your NetID password. You may choose your own.