Answered By: Mel Ribas Last Updated: Aug 17, 2016 Views: 14
Answered By: Mel Ribas
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2016 Views: 14
To troubleshoot logging in to databases and journals:
- If you can log into your UNM email account (email@example.com) then you should be able to use library resources from off campus using your NetID (characters preceding "@unm.edu").
- If you are unable to log onto your UNM email account, the password may have expired and will need to be reset.
- UNM IT requires that the NetID password be changed at least every 6 months
To troubleshoot logging in to your library account:
- Start at the homepage
- Click the red "Renew My Books" button
- Click blue "set/resest password"
- Enter your 9-digit banner number (or "D..." number for community users)
- Check your email for a link to follow to reset password
*Note: Your library account password is not necessarily your NetID password. You may choose your own.