Answered By: Stephanie Akau Last Updated: Dec 07, 2018 Views: 76
To search for electronic or print copies of textbooks:
- Start at library.unm.edu
- Search for the title of the textbook in the quick search box
- Investigate possible match:
- Verify edition by imprint date
- Click Other Editions and Formats link
- Check the course reserves to check if your professor has placed a print copy on reserve.
*Note:The University Libraries do not purchase textbooks; however, they are sometimes donated and added to the collection.
*Note: Our Interlibrary Loan department does not fulfill requests for textbooks or required readings for many reasons.