Answered By: Heather Maez Last Updated: Apr 13, 2017 Views: 582
To log in from off-campus:
- Start at the library homepage
- Choose a database. Not sure which one is the most suitable? Contact us!
- Enter your current UNM NetID and password when prompted
- Verify your affiliation in the UNM Directory
- Search for and click on your name to verify that you have a current location of Main, HSLIC, or UNMH
- Determine NetID validity. Are you able to log in to your unm.edu email account?
- Try your search and authentication in different browsers
- Try getting into more than one database to help pinpoint access restrictions
- Contact us
*Note: Licensing agreements limit subscription database access to currently-affiliated UNM students, faculty and staff members, as well as faculty emeriti and UNM retirees. Non-UNM patrons can access El Portal, the State Library's collection of subscription databases.