Answered By: Heather Maez Last Updated: Nov 02, 2018 Views: 173
NMCAL Passport service:
- Students, faculty and staff from an NMCAL institution can:
Request a Passport Certificate from your home library
Present the certificate and your current school ID card to a UNM librarian
Receive a fee-waived Community Borrower's Card
Check out up to 15 items, borrow for 4-week loan periods, renew material 2 times, use card for one semester
See Community Borrowing Policy for more detail
NMCAL Passport Plus service:
- Available to graduate students, faculty, and staff with a current status at an NMCAL institution
- See Visiting Scholars for more info!
- Bring a laptop! You can access wi-fi Internet connection
- Don't have a laptop? 1-hr guest computers are available. See Library Computer Use Policy for requirements
*Note: NMCAL Passport and Passport Plus services do not include certain privileges. See Visiting Scholars for more detail.
*Note: U.S. Federal travel passports are now being offered through the UNM Passport Office.