Answered By: Heather Maez
Last Updated: May 16, 2017     Views: 49

Students, faculty and staff from a New Mexico Consortium of Academic Libraries (NMCAL) campus can:

  • Request a Passport Certificate from your home library
  • Present the certificate and your current school ID card to a UNM librarian
  • Receive a Community Borrower's Card


Your Community Borrower's Card will enable you to:

  • Check out 10 items
  • Borrow for 2-week loan periods
  • Renew materials 2 times
  • Use for one semester

Related FAQS